The Hi-hat Stand You've Been Waiting for!Part of DW's amazing 9000 series hardware, the DW 9500D gives you the top-of-the line hi-hat performance you demand, plus the tweakability you desire. That's because DW pulled out all of the stops when they built this incredible hi-hat stand, giving it all of their most advanced technologies. A patented Double Eccentric Cam makes the 9500D one of the most sensitive hi-hat pedals on earth, whereas its Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows you to dial in the resistance just the way you like it. When you need the ultimate hi-hat feel, accept no substitutes - get your DW 9500D hi-hat stand from GearNuts.com!
Looking for the best bang-for-the-buck drum equipment money can buy? DW Drums is the right place to start. DW started as just a couple of guys who just wanted to make better drums and hardware - and for over 30 years, that's exactly what they've been doing. There's a lot to be said for the remarkable quality and attention to detail DW Drums puts into everything they make, and we don't just mean their shells and pedals. You'll find it in every little piece of DW Drums hardware, from their lugs to their legs. It's what gives their drum gear that over-the-top solidity you'll hear and feel in every note you play.
DW 9500D Folding 3-legged Hi-hat Stand Features at a Glance:
- The perfect hi-hat stand for anyone who won't compromise between feel, response, and reliability
- One of the best hi-hat stands money can buy
- Patented Double Eccentric Cam design provides maximum sensitivity and response
- Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature lets you precisely offset the weight of the top cymbal
- Lateral Cymbal Seat allows you to instantly adjust the bottom cymbal angle
- Uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position
- High-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth and quick action
- SM379 Locking Clutch allows you to dial in closed sloshiness and lock it so it doesn't come loose
- 21" and 15" upper rods let you customize your stand for your needs
- Plastic Tube Insulators prevent rattling (a must-have for recording)
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning around bass drum pedals and other stands