Count on Rugged DW Hardware!The DW 9300 is a heavy-duty snare stand, designed with double-pedal setups in mind. The 9300's offset basket lets you position your snare optimally, while maintaining balance. What's more, the DW 9300 features a contoured basket that can accommodate smaller 10" to 12" snare drums. The knurled snare basket knob can be easily reversed, so you can position it in a more closed position to hold the smaller drums. You can also easily remove the basket from the tilter, so the DW 9300 supports quick snare changes.
DW's taken input from the world's top drummers and drum techs and incorporated it into their elite 9000 Series of hardware. In the series, you'll find all the features those drummers and techs have been calling for, including memory locks on the tube joints and the base assembly, plastic tube insulators, infinitely totally adjustable toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters, heavy gauge tubing, and more. For the most pro of needs - studio or stage - you can depend DW and their premier 9000 series hardware.
DW 9900 Double Tom Stand Features:
- Base tube: 1 1/4"
- Two 1/2"-diameter tom arms and boom cymbal stand
- Upper Tube: 1"
- Hinged memory locks on the tube joints and tripod leg assembly
- Max basket height 28.5"
- Basket can be quickly removed from the tilter, for fast changes
- Countoured basket to accommodate smaller 10" to 12" snare drums
- Plastic tube insulators inside heavy-gauge tubing
- Weight: 10.1 lbs.
- Minimum basket height 18"
- TechLock, for locking the snare drum angle, with large reset handle