Give Your Snare a Firm Foundation This Sturdy, Affordable Stand!The DW 3300 snare stand is the cure for wobbly snare drums. You go to great pains to make sure it sounds great, cuts through the mix perfectly, and feels just right. So, why settle for some crummy snare stand? Hold that snare where you can hit it best, with the DW 3300 snare stand! You get double-braced legs and rubber feet for max stability, and a compact footprint that makes it easy to position in multi-pedal set-ups. And hinged memory locks at the tube joints give you repeatable, precise height settings. Oh, one more thing - you're really gonna love the price tag on the DW 3300!
DW 3300 3000 Series Snare Stand Features at a Glance:
- Compact footprint makes it easy to position in multi-pedal set-ups
- Sturdy yet lightweight design fits 12, 13 and 14" snare drums
- Adjustable height and basket; rubber feet
- 1" tripod base with double-braced legs
- Fine tooth tilter allows precise, dependable adjustment
- Hinged memory locks at tube joints guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings