Add Serious Kick to Your Kit!As a drummer, you don't just rely on your kick drum, you live by it. So why buy some cheap double kick pedal that's going to wuss out on you during your first or second show? Thanks to DW, it's easy to get an affordable double kick drum pedal that won't just last, it'll perform like the professional equipment that it is. The DW DWCP3002 3000-series double kick drum pedal's got seriously professional frills you won't go broke over. We're not talking about fancy frills here, just the raw essentials.
Start with the DWCP3002's an ultra-heavy-duty frame and steel baseplate that can stand up to serious punishment, or its single-post design that lets you get your hat-side pedal close enough to your hat that you can actually play right. Add to that DW's dual-chain turbo drive and bearing spring rocker assembly for intensely tight response. That's not all, there's also a dual adjustable toe clamp setup, adjustable spikes, and a layer of hook and loop material, all of which keep the DWCP3002 in place. See? These are the essentials you can't live without. So, before you settle for less or blow a lot of cash on a double kick pedal that's no better, check out the DW DWCP3002 300-series pedal!
DW DWCP3002 3000-series Double Kick Drum Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Dual-chain Turbo drive for ultimate responsiveness
- Bearing spring rocker assembly ensures fast recovery
- 101 2-way beater gives you control over your sound
- Steel base plate and heavy-duty all-metal construction can take the punishment of live performance
- Dual adjustable toe clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected
- Single Post Casting provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat and allows for both independent or simultaneous use of both kick and hi-hat
- Adjustable spikes and hook and loop material for non-slip action
- Includes convenient clip with drum key