Awesome Drum Sounds, Playing Feel, and Price!
Yamaha's DTX400K Electronic Drum Set serves up amazingly natural feel and tasty-sounding kits, at an stunningly affordable price. Feel free to practice late into the night. The DTX400K's 7.5" drum pads, large 10" cymbals, and super-quiet Silent Kick unit give you a natural acoustic drum-like playing experience. The DTX400K's sports 10 onboard kits that sound fabulous, and the interactive training functions and play-along songs will help fine-tune your playing. You can even download new songs via USB! If you've been lusting after all that e-drums can offer, now's the time, and GearNuts has your kit: the Yamaha DTX400K.
Yamaha DTX400K Electronic Drum Set Features at a Glance:
- Authentic drumming experience in a compact electronic drum set
- KU100 Silent Kick Unit for quiet playing, anywhere
- Basic Remote Hi-Hat Controller
- Large 10" cymbals and Hi-Hat cymbal
- 7.5" Drum Pads designed for greater playability and durability
- DTX400 Drum Trigger Module with 169 high-quality sounds
- 10 Preset kits (all of which can be edited and overwritten)
- Ten interactive training functions with voice guidance
- 10 play-along songs (new songs can be downloaded via USB)
- USB-MIDI jack lets you connect to your computer to control VSTi drum sound
- Expandable - add an additional crash cymbal pad
- Upgradeable - 3-zone snare, real bass-drum pedal action, advanced hi-hat controller
- Steel Rack provides a solid playing experience
|Yamaha DTX400K Specs:
|Total Number of Pads
||7 plus Silent Kick unit
|Number of Snare/Tom Pads
|Included Snare/Tom Pads
||4 x 7.5"
|Number of Kick Pads
|Included Kick Pads
||1 x KU100 Silent Kick unit
|Number of Cymbal Pads
|Included Cymbal Pads
||3 x 10"
||Rack, hi-hat unit, Silent Kick unit
|Included Drum Module
|Number of Drum Kits
|Number of Instruments
|Module Trigger Inputs
|Module Analog Inputs
||1 x 1/8"
|Module Analog Outputs
||1 x 1/4"
|Module MIDI I/O