Value-packed Headphones!When hitting the stage live to pre-recorded or sequenced tracks, drummers need a comfy set of headphones for long shows, with excellent ambient noise attenuation in order to hear click tracks or backing tracks clearly. To answer that need, Beyerdynamic designed the DT 770 M headphones. Because of their excellent noise rejection, they're also good for FOH engineers and DJs who do beatmixing.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 M at a Glance:
- Rugged headband construction and totally adjustable, sliding earpieces.
- 10ft connecting cable equipped with an in-line volume control.
- High SPL capability and excellent ambient noise attenuation.
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 M is a closed dynamic headphone designed especially for drummers. Due to its high SPL capability and excellent ambient noise attenuation, the Beyerdynamic DT 770 M is also perfect for monitoring PA systems (FOH), live on stage, and in studios.
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 M's single-sided 10 foot connecting cable allows simple handling for everday use and is equipped with an in-line volume control for optimum control. It's fitted with a gold-plated mini stereo plug (3.5 mm) with a 1/4" (6.35 mm) adapter and is therefore perfect for use with almost all headphone amps.
Made for Strength and Comfort
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 M's rugged headband construction has been strengthened to give a completely secure fit, matched with mechanical reliability. Soft earpads that are simple to clean and fully adjustable and sliding earpieces ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
BeyerDynamic DT 770 M Features:
- Monitoring headphones for drummers and FOH-Engineers
- Closed diffuse-field headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb audio quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single-sided cable (straight cable, 3 m long) with in-line volume control
- Gold-plated mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)