Fantastic Headphones with a Comfort Fit!Beyerdynamic's DT250 headphones are a awesome pick for both broadcast and studio jobs. Thanks to their closed design, they provide excellent isolation from outside sources — so they won't bleed sound into your live microphones. With the DT250s, you get an 1/8" to 1/4" adapter, so you'll be able to use them wherever you need — connected to the console or to any MP3 player. Beyond that, thick, super-comfortable padding ensures that you can your DT250s during long on-air or recording sessions.
Beyerdynamic DT250 Closed Dynamic Headphones at a Glance:
- Included 1/8" to 1/4" adapter for use with a bunch of gear
- Closed back design offers excellent isolation
Closed back design sports excellent isolation
The closed-back design of the Beyerdynamic DT250 headphones lends itself well any broadcast or studio setup. Not only do they keep outside noise from influencing the headphone mix, but they also keep the headphone noise from bleeding into live microphones.
Included 1/8" to 1/4" adapter for use with a wide range of gear
You get an 1/8" to 1/4" adapter with the Beyerdynamic DT250, so you can put them to work in any environment necessary — whether that's plugged into an pro audio interface or a portable media device.
Beyerdynamic DT250 Closed Dynamic Headphones Features:
- Closed-back design effectively isolates, to prevent bleed into live mics
- Comfy padding for extended use
- Include a useful 1/8" to 1/4" adapter
Beyerdynamic DT250 Closed Dynamic Headphones Specifications:
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Frequency response: 10Hz-30kHz
- Ambient noise isolation: approximately 16dB
- Weight (without cable): 8.8 oz.