Huge Tonal Variety Means Huge Value!
You start off by using the 4-way switch on the front panel of the DT25 combo to select one of the basic voicings: American clean, English chime, English crunch, and Modern high-gain. Look to any great guitar tone, and you'll find one of these amp styles at the heart of it. Here's what's really cool about the DT25 - as soon as you dial in the tone you want, it actually reconfigures itself via dynamic analog circuitry. Thanks to the genius of Reinhold Bogner, the 12AX7 preamp tube and the pair of EL84 power tubes actually change operating class and power tube mode (pentode/triode) to ensure that the DT25 behaves exactly the way that it should. Top it off with a custom Celestion 12" G12H90 speaker, and everything about the DT25 just sounds right!
On top of that, you can cut the DT25's power amp section by throwing it into low-volume mode, so you can get the same killer tones both on stage and in the studio. Speaking of "in the studio," miking up amps can really suck. That's why Line 6 added a direct recording output. Just plug in a standard XLR, and you'll still get the same tone you expect, only without the hassle of setting up a mic or the headache of room noise. But an XLR out isn't half as cool as L6 LINK connectivity. With L6 LINK connectivity, you can hook up your POD HD and instantly reconfigure your DT25 amplifier to the perfect setting for each tone. What's more, you can create stereo or wet/dry settings and even daisy-chain amps with just a standard XLR cable, and your POD HD will do the rest. When you've got a Line 6 DT25 amplifier and a POD HD, you've got all the tone you can imagine... and more... and even more than that. If you want a does-it-all amp that does it well, get the Line 6 DT25 112 combo amplifier.
Line 6 DT25 112 Modeling Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Advanced HD modeling technology
- Reinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design
- 1 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 x EL84 power amp tubes
- Simple and straightforward 2-channel design
- Each channel has Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, and Channel Volume controls
- Master volume control
- Reconfigurable analog components (Class A/Class AB; Pentode/Triode)
- Complete, 1-touch analog reconfiguration (via Channel select switch)
- Low-power mode
- 1 x 12" Celestion custom G12H90 speaker
- L6 LINK in/thru connection for POD HD integration
- Serial effect loop with level control
- Footswitch jack for channel switching
- XLR direct out with cabinet simulation and ground lift switch
- 4-, 8-, and 16-ohm speaker outs