The DSL is Back!
Marshall's DSL15C 15-watt guitar combo amp serves up definitive Marshall tube tone. The DSL series ruled for a decade, and it's back, with a tone moster combo that lets you dial up any classic Marshall sound you've ever heard. The new, all-tube DSL Series is surprisingly affordable, too - juicing your tone arsenal with massive power and all the best sonic qualities and features of both modern and vintage Marshals - in a portable and totally tweakable combo. From Plexi-style cleans to JCM800-esque snarl to liquid inferno high gain - you get it all with the Marshall DSL15C.
Marshall DSL15C 15-watt All-tube Guitar Combo Amp Features at a Glance:
- This combo is capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound - past or present
- Two channels: Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Deep switch for defining low-end girth
- Tone Shift button gives you incredible tonal flexibility
- Studio-grade digital Reverb
- Rear-panel Pentode/Triode switch drops the amp's output to a bedroom-friendly 7.5 watts
- 12" custom-voiced Celestion speaker
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and Reverb on/off
|Marshall DSL15C 15/7.5-watt 1x12" Tube Combo Amp Specs:
|Number of Channels
||1 x 12"
||5-band (Resonance, Presence)
||4 x ECC83
||2 x 6V6
||1 x 1/4"
||Yes (Footswitch Included)