Get Your Groove On!
You think you have rhythm, yeah? Maybe you've got a degree in rhythm, but you certainly don't have a doctorate... our friend here DR-880 Dr. Rhythm, however, definitely does. This little beast is loaded with 440 drum and percussion sounds and 40 bass sounds, all in the name of getting you groo-hoo-ooving. You can program your way into hip hop, R&B, rap, rock, and jazz directions... and plenty more. Because, thanks to the three EZ compose buttons, it's really easy to put together your own programs (FYI: 500 preset, 500 user). You can also add fills, ghost notes, chord progressions, etc.
What are your surgical tools, DR-880 Dr. Rhythm? He says the 20 velocity-sensitive pads for programming joy. The handy playback buttons are cool too. And, oh yeah, you can even plug in a guitar or bass and put parts in using built-in COSM-powered amp models for awesome sound quality without the microphone fuss. Love that!! And with the headphone jack, you'll be grab your DR-880 Dr. Rhythm whenever you want and still keep the groove going.BOSS DR-880 Features at a Glance:
- Innovative EZ Compose feature for quick, hassle-free programming.
- 440 world-class drum and percussion sounds, 40 bass sounds with COSM bass-amp models
- Guitar/bass input, multi-effects, COSM amp models
- 3 independent insert effects (EQ and compression), TSC (Total Sound Control) featuring 3-band EQ and high-quality ambience
- 1,000 patterns (500 preset, 500 user); easily add fills, ghost notes, chord progressions, and more
- 20 velocity-sensitive pads
- Four assignable footswitch and expression-pedal inputs
- Individual outputs, digital out, USB port
|Boss DR-880 Specs:
||440 drums, 40 bass
||20, velocity sensitive
||4 x 1/4", 2 x RCA, 1 x S/PDIF (Coax), MIDI Out
||AC adapter, included