An Excellent Choice for On-the-go Recording!TASCAM's DR-100mkII handheld recorder makes finding the perfect on-the-go recorder easy. This handy, pocket-sized recorder gives you everything you need to capture quality audio in the field... no matter if your field happens to be the middle of the woods, your local lecture hall, or the sound booth of your local rock club. The DR-100mkII was built to go anywhere! Four excellent microphones built into the DR-100mkII make recording on the fly easy, and an onboard speaker lets you instantly monitor your recordings when you're done. And that's just the beginning.
The DR-100mkII also gives you a complete set of I/O, allowing you to plug in your favorite microphones and line-level equipment. It even gives you switchable phantom power, so you can hook up everything from studio-style condenser microphones to the off-camera shotgun mics that are perfect for film audio. The DR-100mkII will even let you capture a S/PDIF digital audio feed - a real bonus! Plus, you can hook up headphones and regular consumer-grade gear via a pair of 1/8" stereo jacks.
Here's the real kicker. TASCAM built the DR-100mkII to be ridiculously easy to operate. Large controls, hardware switches for most functions, and an easy-to-read display all make the DR-100mkII a synch to use. It's even got a built-in limiter and highpass filter, which makes it really hard to get bad levels out of this recorder. And check this out, the DR-100mkII comes with a case, a windscreen, a rechargeable Li-ion battery, a 2GB SD card, and a wired/wireless remote control - that's a whole boatload of extras, all for one great low price. You just can't beat the value of the DR-100mkII!
TASCAM DR-100mkII Handheld Recorder Features:
- An amazing all-purpose 2-track portable recorder with incredible onboard I/O and recording options
- Records in either WAV (up to 24-bit/96kHz) or MP3 (32kbps to 320kbps) formats for extreme versatility
- Records to SD or SD-HC card (2GB card included)
- A total of 4 onboard microphones (2 x cardioid and 2 x omnidirectional) give you excellent on-the-run recording modes
- Dual XLR jacks with locking connectors accept both microphone and line-level connections
- Switchable phantom power lets you use even studio-style condenser microphones anywhere
- Ultra-clean digital microphone preamplifier provides extraordinary low-noise operation
- Onboard limiter and low cut filter for enhanced recording quality
- Variable-speed playback gives you -50% to +16% playback speed control
- 1/8" stereo I/O allows unbalanced line input and headphone output
- Built-in speaker lets you monitor your recordings, without headphones
- 1/8" S/PDIF input lets you record digital sources
- Included RC-10 wired/wireless remote gives you hands-off control
- Large thumbwheel and easy-to-use front-panel controls make operation simple
- Tripod mount attaches to any standard camera tripod
- Mini USB 2.0 jack lets you transfer your recordings to your computer in high speed
- Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery, windscreen, carrying case, and mini-USB to USB-A cable