Put an Earthworks Mic on Your Drums!When you're close-miking those snare drums and toms, don't settle for less than the best. Use Earthworks' DP30C gooseneck condenser drum mic! You know what a hassle it is to try to park mic stands in close and have to settle for compromised mic placement. Not anymore! The compact DP30C clamps to your drums (clamp sold separately), and its flexible gooseneck puts that mic head right where you need it. In fact, the DP30C's mic head is at a right angle, so it's super-easy to place. The DP30C is also built tough - tough enough to handle stick hits, so you don't have to sacrifice placement for safety.
Want the clearest, most detailed sound from your drum kit? You'll get it from an Earthworks DP30C mic. This little beauty is purpose built for close-miking drums, and it sounds absolutely stunning. Plus, you get worry-free placement; once you've positioned the DP30C's gooseneck where you want it, it's not going anywhere. You're going to love how your drum kit sounds!
Earthworks DP30C Gooseneck Condenser Drum Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Earthworks quality, in a compact mic that's made for close-miking snares and toms
- Tough design withstands direct stick hits
- Right-angle mic head, for incredibly easy positioning
- Flexible mini gooseneck positions mic exactly where you want it - and keeps it there
- Extended frequency response gives you an amazingly crisp drum sound