The All-in-one Recorder You Need!
Speaking of effects and processors, TASCAM sure loaded the DP-24 up with a ton of goodies that no studio should be without. With the TASCAM DP-24, you can track with EQ and dynamics processing on your inputs, and mix with studio-standard effects such as reverb, delay, and chorus. Thanks to its wonderfully intuitive master section, tweaking equalizer, pan, and effects send settings on the DP-24 is super easy. In addition to a full set of dedicated channel settings controls, the DP-24's master section includes an easy-to-read color LCD screen that provides you with instant visual feedback.
With a full set of channel faders and transport controls, you never have to dig through endless sub-menus when you use the DP-24. When you're done mixing, use the DP-24's master processing section to add extra polish to your stereo tracks. There's even an internal CD-R/W drive, so you can burn your tracks straight to CD from the DP-24! From the first take to the finished CD, the TASCAM DP-24 Digital Portastudio lets you do it all.
TASCAM DP-24 Digital Portastudio Recording System Features at a Glance:
- Standalone 24-track digital recording workstation that lets your record whole bands, mix with effects, and produce radio-ready finished tracks
- 24 x playback tracks give you enough tracks to produce full-scale recording projects
- Virtual tracks let you record alternate takes nondestructively
- 8 x simultaneous inputs gives you enough recording channels to track full bands
- Inputs include XLR-1/4" jacks and microphone preamplifiers with phantom power for condenser microphones
- Record all 8 inputs at once in professional 24-bit/48kHz audio resolution
- Instrument-level input lets you record guitar or bass direct with dedicated amplifier emulation and effects
- Multiple processors for input processing and recording with effects
- Master section includes a large color LCD screen and dedicated controls for channel EQ, pan, and effect sends
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media provides rock-solid stability
- Built-in CD-RW drive lets you mixdown and backup your projects
- Essential tools including a chromatic tuner and a metronome onboard
- MIDI I/O provides external sync options for clocking and control