Studio-grade Digital WirelessThe AKG DMS70 D handheld set is an uncompressed digital wireless system that serves up studio-grade sound - license-free - anywhere in the world. AKG's digital technology features bidirectional communication between transmitters and receiver, making this system "smart" - and incredibly easy to use. The DSR70 Dual receiver handles up to 4 channels. You also get AES 128-bit encryption, dynamic frequency selection, and battery-saving auto power off. For studio-quality sound onstage, check out AKG's DMS70 wireless handheld system.
AKG DMS70 D Wireless Handheld System Features at a Glance:
- Uncompressed digital wireless system for exceptional studio-quality sound
- System includes the DSR70 Dual Receiver and DHT70 Handheld Transmitter with Perception capsule
- Easy to use, plug-and play operation
- Diversity System on receiver and transmitter
- Operates in the 2.4GHz ISM band - worldwide license-free frequency range
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) ensures that only the cleanest frequency bands are selected