The Pro Kit That You Can Expand!Awesome kit, with an awesome module! The DM10 Studio Kit combines the natural-feeling RealHead drum pads and low-noise DMPad Cymbals with the breakthrough Alesis DM10 drum module. What do you get? An electronic kit that plays phenomenally well, with acoustic-like pad response... with a sound module that conveys every playing nuance with unbelievable realism. It's a great kit! Plus, the DM10 module even lets you load new sound sets over USB. So, while most players will be more than satisfied with the 1,000+ premium sounds onboard... you can know that your electronic drum kit is totally future proof. Why not add sounds from that awesome software sample library you just bought? No problem!
With the Alesis DM10 Studio Kit, you get a RealHead 10" snare and four 8" toms - they're dual-zone drum pads with real mylar heads (sweet!). You also get a hi-hat, two crashes, and a triple-zone ride. All of those plug right into the DM10 module. And for the record, the Alesis DM10 Studio Kit not only works as a regular electronic drum kit for jamming with headphones, plugging into a speaker, or jacking straight into the PA. It also works as a trigger-to-MIDI interface. You can practice/perform with software drum modules... say, BFD, Toontrack, Reason, etc. You can even use the 1/8" aux input to mix in your iPod or MP3 player and play along with tracks. Cool!
The Alesis DM10 Studio Kit gives you 12 trigger inputs. And the top-panel mixer makes it easy to customize your mix. Everything fits beautifully on the ergonomically curved StealthRack, made of black aluminum. It's fully adjustable, but big enough to accommodate extra pads for you playing fiends. Still, the StealthRack and the Alesis DM10 Studio Kit take up just a fraction of the space of a traditional acoustic kit, so it's awesome for studios and practice spaces. The tubing is 1-1/12", so it'll work with just about all rack hardware.
Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Electronic Drum Kit Features at a Glance:
- DM10 high-definition drum module loaded with uncompressed, high definition drum sounds
- Dynamic Articulation changes sounds' timbre along with dynamics for realism
- Onboard USB lets you download new sound to the DM10
- Onboard sequencer and MIDI I/O
- A full set of RealHead drum pads including one 10" snare, four 8" toms, and a kick
- A complete lineup of DMPad Cymbals including a hi-hat, two crashes, and a triple-zone ride
- Compact, ergonomically curved, StealthRack takes up a fraction of the space of a traditional kit
Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Includes:
- 1 DM10 drum module
- 4 RealHead 8" Dual-Zone Drum Pads
- 1 RealHead 10" Dual-Zone Drum Pad
- 1 RealHead Kick Pad
- 1 DMPad 12" Hi-Hat Cymbal
- 2 DMPad 12" Crash Cymbals
- 1 DMPad 14" Ride Cymbal
- 1 StealthRack with mounting clamps and arms
- 1 RealHat Pedal continuously variable hi-hat control pedal
- 1 Set of interconnection cables
- Kick pedal not included