Not Your Average DJ Headphones!Not all headphones are created equally, and that's doubly true if you rely on yours the way any serious DJ does. That's why Stanton engineered their DJ PRO 3000 to come loaded with all of the listening tool you need to DJ your best. Starting at the roots, DJ PRO 3000 headphones are some of the best-sound DJ headphones you'll find at GearNuts.com. Their 2" neodymium drivers are just what you need to hear the details of your lows, mids, and highs, and to really FEEL your bass. Plus, DJ PRO 3000 headphones give you the isolation and noise-blocking power that only closed-back earcups with thick padding can deliver. That also makes them super comfortable.
Speaking of super comfortable, you can tell that Stanton must be run by a bunch of real DJs because of the clever spring-loaded swiveling earcups they gave the DJ PRO 3000 headphones. These swivel joints let you comfortably monitor one-eared and then drop your DJ PRO 3000 headphones onto your shoulder with a single hand. And here's another cool bonus feature you won't find on your typical DJ headphones: passive filters. That's right, Stanton gave the DJ PRO 3000 a pair of passive highpass and lowpass filters, which let you roll off overwhelming bass and treble. Top it all off with a pair of blue LEDs that blink to the beat, and it's easy to see that Stanton's DJ PRO 3000 headphones are in a class of their own.
Stanton DJ PRO 3000 DJ Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Closed-back headphones that with optimized performance for DJ use
- Extra-large neodymium drivers easily reproduce the full range of your music
- Closed-back design provides excellent bass response and isolation
- Thick circumaural foam blocks out noise and ensures hours of listening comfort
- Detachable cord with 90-degree 1/4" connector naturally resists the strain of all headphone jack positions
- Spring-mounted swiveling joints allow for ideal positioning and single-ear monitoring
- Passive highpass and lowpass filters let you tune your sound to cut out overwhelming bass and treble
- Blue side LEDs bling in time to the beat
- Carrying pouch and 1/8" adapter included