Save Time with a Programmable Digital EQ!Here's a really handy EQ solution. Sick of getting your hands on a long wave of sliders, dialing in the perfect EQ for one night's gig... only to have to do it all over again the next night, for the exact same band? You need a dose of digital convenience with the DEQ830 from Alesis! This is a programmable 8-channel, 30-band EQ. You can go on and program eight ⅓-octave EQs, lock in your settings by saving them, then instantly recall them. And you've got space to store up to 100 programs, so your whole band can have different EQ settings for each and every song on your set list.
If you're new to EQing your sound, or you don't have a set of programs preset already, you'll appreciate the 50 templates. These "curves" help you set up quickly and easily, so you can get close to the right sound for the application... then fine-tune from there. As far as connectivity goes, you've got eight channels of balanced TRS inputs and outputs plus 8 channels ADAT digital I/O. And MIDI I/O gives you an added level of possibilities.
Alesis DEQ830 8-channel Digital ⅓-octave Graphic EQ Features at a Glance:
- 8 independent ⅓-octave digital graphic equalizers
- Enhanced 24-bit sound quality, 28-bit internal processing
- 8 channels of balanced ¼" (+4/-10 switchable) TRS inputs and outputs
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O
- MIDI In and Out
- At-a-glance display lets you quickly check settings for each band and channel Locking feature prevents unwanted changes
- 100 user programs and 50 curve templates for rapid setup
- Independent 10-segment level LEDs for each channel
- Bypass, compare, and channel A-B link controls
- 1U rackmount with internal power supply
- Dedicated link, store, bypass, and compare buttons
- 3-digit LED for program numbers and editing