Responsive Trigger!ddrum's Pro Acoustic Tom Trigger helps you achieve a striking, consistent Tom sound for serious performances. ddrum designed their Pro Acoustic triggers to deliver superb tracking ability - they recognize your playing dynamics naturally, creating a more realistic dynamics response across the entire drum head. What's more, the ddrum Pro Acoustic Tom Trigger requires no adhesives, so it's really simple to set up and remove - it simply clamps onto the sides of standard drum hoops. Looking to give your Tom more flavor? Match it up with a great-sounding module and the ddrum Pro Acoustic Tom Trigger!
ddrum Pro Acoustic Tom Trigger at a Glance:
- Fits most types of molded hoops - no adhesive necessary
- Recognizes your playing dynamics in a natural way
- Metal casing protects the specially designed transducer
Recognizes your playing dynamics in a natural way
ddrum designed their Pro Acoustic Tom Trigger to respond to your playing dynamics realistically, for a natural response across the entire drumhead.
Fits most types of molded hoops - no adhesive necessary
The ddrum Pro Acoustic Tom Trigger requires no adhesive. Instead, it clamps easily onto the sides of standard drum hoops, so you can swap out the trigger onto different kits, if your needs require.
Metal casing protects the specially designed transducer
The Pro Acoustic Tom Trigger's transducer is softly pressed against the drumhead, and its metal casing protects it from accidental drum hits. What's more, the light pressure of the transducer against the head prevents any "damping" effect.
ddrum Pro Acoustic Tom Trigger Features:
- Recognizes dynamics for a realistic response
- The specially designed trigger reduces cross talk and double triggering
- Fits most types of molded hoops
- No adhesive is needed
- Tough Construction
- All parts interchangeable
- Requires XLR-F Trigger Cable: Pin 1- Rim trigger, Pin 2- Head trigger, Pin 3- Ground
- Trigger to Brain Max Length: 25 Feet - A preamplifier must be used past 25' in length