A Great Way to DJ with Traktor!
All of the DDJ-T1's features are cool, but here are some of the highlights that will definitely enhance the way you perform. Pioneer's needle search function lets you can quickly find the perfect cue point. The DDJ-T1's channel fader start function makes it easy to create exact cue starts, and a master synch control lets you lock all four decks to the tempo. And last but not least, there are the super-reliable P-LOCK fader caps, which keep your faders from slipping.
Good stuff, right? But there's one more great thing about the DDJ-T1: it's a totally amazing audio interface. Now, that's not just great if you're a DJ who likes to travel light, it's also phenomenally good news to club owners. You can set up a DDJ-T1 in the booth, and all your DJs need to do is bring their laptops. How cool is that?!
Pioneer Pro DJ DDJ-T1 DJ Controller Features at a Glance:
- Plug and play USB connectivity with 4-channel deck control
- Built specifically for Native Instruments Traktor DJ software (Traktor Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition included)
- Laptop dock lets you slip your laptop's keyboard underneath
- Needle drop search function lets you quickly find cue points
- P-LOCK Fader Cap lock mechanism design
- Premier built-in sound card
- Mic inputs: XLR on top and 1/4" on front and back
- Aux input: 1 x RCA pair
- Outputs: 2 x TRS and 1 x RCA pair on back, plus 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone out on front
- Computer connection: USB (B-type)
- Mac/PC compatible
- Dimensions: 26.8" (W) x 3.7" (H) x 12.5" (D)
- Weight: 10.8 lbs.