The Perfect Way to Perform with Serato DJ
All of the DDJ-S1's features are cool, but here are some of the highlights that will definitely enhance the way you perform. First off, there's the DDJ-S1's song-progression-status LED displays. They're real lifesavers, because you don't have to look up from the controller to keep an eye on your track times.
A slip mode with looping, reversing, and (get this) scratching without changing the song's tempo lets you pull off some mighty impressive tricks, without the risk of falling on your face. You also get Pioneer's needle search function, so you can quickly find the perfect cue point. And last but not least, there are the super-reliable P-LOCK fader caps, which keep your faders from slipping.
Good stuff, right? But there's one more great thing about the DDJ-S1: it's a totally amazing audio interface. Now, that's not just great if you're a DJ who likes to travel light, it's also phenomenally good news to club owners. You can set up a DDJ-S1 in the booth, and all your DJs need to do is bring their laptops. How cool is that?! One more bonus, the DDJ-S1's got a mic input, which runs through Pioneer's talk-over function - perfect for MCs!
Pioneer Pro DJ DDJ-S1 DJ Controller Features at a Glance at a Glance:
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity with 2-channel deck control
- Laptop dock lets you slip your laptop's keyboard underneath
- Needle drop search function lets you quickly find cue points
- Song-progression-status LED displays let you keep an eye on your track times
- Advanced slip mode with looping, reversing, tempo-independent scratching
- P-LOCK Fader Cap lock mechanism design
- Flexible input and output options
- Premier built-in sound card
- Mic inputs equipped with talk-over function
- Includes Serato DJ software
- Mic inputs: XLR on top and 1/4" on front and back
- Aux input: 1 x RCA pair
- Outputs: 2 x XLR and 1 x RCA pair on back, plus 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone out on front
- Computer connection: USB (B-type)
- Mac/PC compatible
- Dimensions: 26.8" (W) x 3.7" (H) x 12.5" (D)
- Weight: 11 lbs.