CUBIFY Your Bass Tone, XL Style!What does XL style mean, anyway? We'll tell ya! Roland took their already rockin' little Bass CUBE amp line up and gave it the XL treatment. That means more models, more effects, more features, and (oh yeah) more juice to boost your bass! Check out the Roland CUBE-60XL BASS combo amp. This beauty packs all the top CUBE XL features into an amp that's still totally portable and affordable. With the flip of a dial, you can switch between eight different amp models - everything from a classic B MAN tone to the stage-smashing SUPER LOW. Effects? This baby's got 'em! Seven totally studio-ready effects give you verb, chorus, poly octave goodness and more.
You don't just get delay, the CUBE-60XL BASS hooks you up with a full-fledged, foot-controllable phrase looper you can use to build up bombshell bass grooves. And you've never heard what a 60-watt solid state amp can do till you crank up the CUBE-60XL BASS. We're talking bass with so much thump and punch you're going to need the POWER SQUEEZE switch to keep your skull attached. Direct out, chromatic tuner, drive control, EQ - that's right - this baby's got 'em all! What's more, the Roland CUBE-60XL BASS combo bass amp only weighs about 36 lbs., so you won't need to pick up that dolly after all. If you're ready for totally rocking sound from a bass amp you can lift with one hand, then you're ready for the Roland CUBE-60XL BASS!
Roland CUBE-60XL BASS Combo Bass Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 60-watt power output
- 1 x 10" low-frequency driver, 1 x tweeter (coaxial, 2-way inline configuration)
- POWER SQUEEZER switch maintains tone while dropping output volume
- 8 x COSM bass amp models: SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, and SUPER LOW
- 7 x effects including chorus, poly octave, delay, and reverb types
- Single-knob compression and drive, SHAPE switch, and 3-band EQ for added tone control
- Built-in phrase looper with REC/PLAY/DUB switch
- Onboard chromatic tuner with drop tuning support
- SOLO mode with memory recall
- 1 x 1/4" bass input jack
- 1 x 1/8" stereo auxiliary input jack
- 1 x 1/4" TRS footswitch input jack for controlling multiple parameters and effects with BOSS FS-5L, FS-5U, or FS-6 foot switches
- 1 x 1/4" line output jack
- 1 x XLR direct output jack
- Power consumption: 25W
- Dimensions: 16-5/8" (W) x 12-13/16" (D) x 18-7/8" (H)
- Weight: 35.75 lbs.