The DAW That's Got it All, Plus Awesome Hands-on Control!Looking for a DAW that can do everything? Check it out - Steinberg Cubase 7. That's right, Cubase is back and better than ever. Whether you're a rocker looking to record, or a recording engineer looking for a DAW that rocks, picking up Cubase 7 is going to be one of the best ideas you've had all year. Yeah, Cubase 7 has all the powerhouse processing, editing functions, and mixing tools that made version 6 so cool - and tons of new goodies too.
For example, the new Chord Track makes it easy to compose and arrange your projects. And it works seamlessly with Cubase 7's VariAudio 2.0 - make a change to your Chord Track, and your MIDI and audio files will automatically process to match the new chords or voicings - sweet! And mixing is more powerful than ever, thanks to the new MixConsole. With integrated EQ and Dynamics processors for each channel, you get a console-like mixing experience within your DAW. Factor in a powerful set of 66 plug-in processors including amp modeling, convolution reverb, and much more, and you've got a mixing powerhouse in Cubase 7.
This special version of Cubase 7 comes with Steinberg's powerful CMC-CH channel strip controller. Not only does the CMC-CH integrate instantly with Cubase (the 1-step installation process is laughably easy), but it even looks like the software, which makes using it down-right intuitive. And since the CMC-CH is part of Steinberg's CMC series, you can hook it up to other CMC modules to create the ultimate Cubase or Nuendo control surface. Any way you look at it, Cubase 7 is a sweet deal. So what are you waiting for? Order your copy of Steinberg Cubase 7 from GearNuts.com today!
Steinberg Cubase 7 DAW Software Features at a Glance:
- Powerful music production and editing environment for Mac/PC
- Unlimited audio, instrument, and MIDI tracks
- Set of eight amazing virtual instruments, with over 2,800 sounds ready to play with
- NEW - MixConsole with integrated EQ/Dynamics gives you the feel of mixing on a real console
- NEW - Powerful set of 66 audio processors including guitar amp modeling, convolution reverb, and much more
- NEW - Chord Track gives you assistance with composing and makes it easy to modify your arrangement
- NEW - Lots of workflow improvements, including A/B comparison, and global bypass for all audio processors
- NEW - Full version of Voxengo's CurveEQ, powerful EQ that also lets you match the frequency curve of any audio file
- NEW - VariAudio 2.0 makes it easy to create complex harmonies
- Beat-detection, slicing, and replacement tools
- Advanced tempo detection for beat mapping
- Multitrack audio quantization
- Lane Track arrangement for lightning fast multi-take comping