The DAW That's Got it All!
For example, the new Chord Track makes it easy to compose and arrange your projects. And it works seamlessly with Cubase 7.5's VariAudio 2.0 - make a change to your Chord Track, and your MIDI and audio files will automatically process to match the new chords or voicings - sweet!
And mixing is more powerful than ever, thanks to the new MixConsole. With integrated EQ and Dynamics processors for each channel, you get a console-like mixing experience within your DAW. Factor in a powerful set of 66 plug-in processors including amp modeling, convolution reverb, and much more, and you've got a mixing powerhouse in Cubase 7.5.
By the way, if you're totally new to Cubase and just want to lay down some beats or pump out some electronic music, you're all set. Cubase comes with eight of the best virtual synths and beat machines out there. And speaking of content, how about having over 2,800 instrument and drum sounds ready to go - sound good? Any way you look at it, Cubase 7.5 is a sweet deal. So what are you waiting for? Order your copy of Steinberg Cubase 7.5 from GearNuts.com today!
Steinberg Cubase 7.5 DAW Software Features at a Glance:
- Powerful music production and editing environment for Mac/PC
- Unlimited audio, instrument, and MIDI tracks
- Set of eight amazing virtual instruments, with over 2,800 sounds ready to play with
- NEW - MixConsole with integrated EQ/Dynamics gives you the feel of mixing on a real console
- NEW - Powerful set of 66 audio processors including guitar amp modeling, convolution reverb, and much more
- NEW - Chord Track gives you assistance with composing and makes it easy to modify your arrangement
- NEW - Lots of workflow improvements, including A/B comparison, and global bypass for all audio processors
- NEW - Full version of Voxengo's CurveEQ, powerful EQ that also lets you match the frequency curve of any audio file
- NEW - VariAudio 2.0 makes it easy to create complex harmonies
- Beat-detection, slicing, and replacement tools
- Advanced tempo detection for beat mapping
- Multitrack audio quantization
- Lane Track arrangement for lightning fast multi-take comping