Pump Out the Lows in Style!
JBL Control SB-2 slot-loading vented bypass subwoofer is the perfect fit for any situation where premium audio is needed. JBL Control Contractor Series of installation loudspeakers includes a complete range of surface-mount, in-ceiling and subwoofer models. This subwoofer features a one-of-a-kind concept in passive attenuation called the Load Baffle, a special geometric combination of rigid and pliable materials. The SB-2 has stereo inputs and high-passed satellite outs.Pipe your favorite music anywhere you are - be it inside or outside - with the JBL Control SB-2!JBL Control SB-2 Slot-loading Vented Bypass Subwoofer Features:
- Net Weight:42 lbs.
- 340 watts continuous program power capacity
- 38Hz to 160Hz frequency range (-10dB)
- Dual-slope 80Hz and 160Hz lowpass crossover to woofer
- Spring-loaded in terminals
- Dimensions:15.5 in x 23 in x 13.5 in
- Vinyl-covered particle board enclosure
- 8 ohms nominal impedance per channel
- 160Hz highpass crossover to satellite outputs
- 100dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
|JBL Control SB-2 Specs:
|LF Driver Size
||1 x 10"
|Power Rating (Program)