Seriously Cool Monitors at a Ridiculously Low Price!JBL Control 2Ps are amazingly cool monitors for the money — packed with more functions and features than you'd ever expect from such a modest-looking compact design. First of all, they've got 5 ¼" low frequency drivers that pack a major punch and ¼: tweeters that give you a studio-quality smooth and level sound from 80Hz all the way up to 20kHz. They can take XLR, TRS 14", and RCA inputs, and they've also got an ⅛" headphone jack so you can quickly set up phones. But that's just the basics.
If you're reading this and staring out across your cluttered desk wondering where the heck you're going to stick a pair of monitors, then you're going to love this: Control 2Ps can mount right on your wall, so there's no need to conjure up the extra desk space you simply don't have. And check this out, even though Control 2Ps can reach and ear-bleeding 115dB output, they've got built-in limiters that keep them safe from unexpected spikes. Plus, they've also got high-frequency adjustment knobs, so you can cut out some of that brittle top end or over-reflected upper range that can mess up your sound. Top it all off with a single-knob volume control, and you've got yourself a great set of monitors for not a lot of cash.
JBL Control 2P Powered Reference Monitor System Features at a Glance:
- Studio-quality transducers
- 5 ¼" low frequency driver
- ¾" polycarbonate dome tweeter
- 80Hz-20khz frequency response
- 4.2kHz crossover frequency
- 115dB max SPL output per pair
- Balanced Neutrik combo XLR/¼" TRS and unbalanced RCA input connectors
- Side-mounted volume control controls both speakers
- High frequency adjust control contours HF response to application requirements
- Magnetically-shielded transducers
- Internal peak limiter and overload protection circuit
- Included snap-on pedestals optimize listening angle for desktop use
- Combined weight of both speakers is 10 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 6.3" x 5.6"