Low Wattage Means Huge Tone!
But this is a Marshall we're talking about here - and don't think for a minute that this pint-sized head can't scream like a stack! Crank the Volume control on the Class5 HD and you'll get those tubes cooking in no time. The low-wattage design means you can get giant distorted and lead tones at a lower volume than a huge stack, while still being able to push your speaker cabinet to its limits. On stage, that means you can have a lower stage volume without sacrificing your sound. In your studio, it means you can get a huge amp sound without as much signal bleed as a big stack. Your recordings will sound bigger and cleaner, and your neighbors won't have to call the cops anymore!
With 8 Ohm and 16 Ohm speaker cabinet outputs, the Class5 HD is ready to dominate your rig. The beauty of the Class5 HD is in its simplicity: Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass controls are all you need to dial in an endless range of sonic textures. Plug into the Marshall Class5 HD and you'll wonder where they hid the stack!
Marshall Class5 HD Features at a Glance:
- Class A amp design and all-tube signal path for vintage-amp sound with modern electronics
- Straightforward controls make it easy to create great tones
- Headphone output lets you jam all night!
- 8 Ohm and 16 Ohm speaker outputs - just add speaker cabinet!
- Built by the pros at Marshall UK
- Perfect head for the Marshall Class5 C110 1x10 extension cabinet!