This Low-watt Cab Packs a Big PunchDo you want a massive guitar sound without having a rig the size of a refrigerator? While it's not as impressive to jump off the Marshall Class5 C110 cab into the crowd, the vintage tone and tight response will more than make up for that. What makes this little cab so epic sounding? Start with the all-birch plywood construction - incredibly strong, but also makes the Class5 C110 sing like a finely tuned instrument. That's a solid foundation for the Celestion G10F speaker to put out all the classic tone you can handle. Clean tones are lively, punchy, and responsive - but don't worry, crank the gain up and the Class5 C110 is fully capable of melting your face. The 16-ohm input makes the Class5 C110 a perfect match for almost any low-wattage amp, and the small size makes it easy to take on the road with you, so what are you waiting for? Get huge tone without a refrigerator-sized rig with the Marshall Class5 C110!
Marshall Class5 C110 Features at a Glance:
- Birch plywood construction means this cab is built to last
- 16-ohm impedance makes it a killer cab for virtually any low-wattage amp
- Small size and weight for easy transport
- Celestion G10F speaker is responsive and punchy
- Semi-open back gives this cab a big, open sound
- Perfect match for the Class5 HD amp head!