Awesome Console Sound!Love the sound of big analog boards, and wish you could stuff it into your laptop? Now, you can! (Well, sort of.) It's no feat of shrinkery. Rather, McDSP has managed to majorly emulate the sound of the best boards available. And in Channel G Native, you get three plug-ins that give you a sonic playground to enjoy. There's G Dynamics, the fully featured dynamics section, complete with an Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter, and versatile filter section. To handle the EQ side of things, use G Equalizer. It's your 5-band pro-level EQ with shelving and parametric sections. And when you want the one-two punch, you've got to use G Console. It combines the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations to give you that true console-style workflow. Good stuff.
Better yet? McDSP's Channel G Native even offers a bunch of calibration modes, so you can get the best sound for music and post production, and even enjoy models of the best analog mixing desks you'd find anywhere. Very good stuff. Plus, Channel G Native is now available with both RTAS and AU support, so you have the flexibility to work within the DAW environment you want. Awesome!
McDSP Channel G Native Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Includes three plug-ins: G Dynamics, G Equalizer, and G Console
- G Dynamics is a console-style dynamics section
- G Equalizer is a 5-band console-style EQ with a versatile filter section
- G Console combines the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations
- Includes feature-calibration modes for music, post-production, and models of the most sought-after analog desks
- Analog-saturation Modeling
- Double-precision processing
- Ultra-low latency
- Mono and stereo
- Support for AAX Native, AU, VST, VST3 (Mac/PC)