A Reverb Like None Other!
Reverb is great for adding a sense of space to your playing. But honestly, many reverb pedals are one-trick ponies. Cathedral from electro-harmonix puts a heavenly shine on your playing thanks to eight programmable reverb styles. And when you really want to push some sonic boundaries, hit and hold the Tap Tempo button and kick in an infinite reverb (that's not a trick that many pedals can pull off!). All of this otherworldly magic is facilitated by true stereo I/O and the Cathedral's 24-bit AD/DA conversion. Isn't it time to put a little divine inspiration on your pedalboard? Grab a Cathedral!electro-harmonix's Cathedral Programmable Stereo Reverb Pedal Features at a Glance:
- 24-bit AD/DA convertors
- True stereo I/O
- 8 programmable reverb styles with the ability to load and save
- Tap Tempo to set pre-delay time up to 2 seconds
- Feedback control for pre-delay section
- Damping/Tone control available for each reverb mode
- Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb, Echo
- Hold tap tempo for infinite reverb
- 9VDC-BI power supply included
|electro-harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb Pedal Specs:
||2 x Instrument
||2 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||Not battery powered