Makes Miking an Amp Stupid Simple!Think about all the time you've wasted (or might waste soon!) trying to place a mic on a guitar amp. It's ridiculous. Then those bulky, probably-going-to-trip you mic stands are just begging to be knocked over at a critical time during the middle of a stage performance or thanks to some guys getting rowdy in the studio. What happens then? You rush over to fix it, but you probably didn't get it in the same place, so you spend more time, or compromise, or whatever. All of that's dumb. Check out the Audix CabGrabber. It clamps directly onto the camp, not just saving space... but helping you get the PERFECT mic placement, EVERY SINGLE TIME. Talk about convenient.
The CabGrabber is lightweight, but it's really strong — so it can hold even your heaviest mics in place, up to 1 lb... no problem for your large-diaphragm condensers. The arm itself can hold any standard mic clip and rotates 180 degrees for easy positioning. You can stick the CabGrabber on the side of the amp (as shown) or on the top of the amp, whatever's good for you. Whenever you like where the mic's placed, just used the CabGrabber's thumbscrew to keep it there. You just saved a ton of time. And you sound better too.
Audix CabGrabber Microphone Clip for Guitar Amps/Cabinets Features at a Glance:
- Accommodates cabinets/combos ranging from 8"-14" in depth
- Works with cabinets with a flat surface or recessed edge
- Tubular arm is threaded to hold any standard mic clip
- Arm rotates 180 degrees and can be locked into position with thumb screw
- Fits on either side of the cabinet or on top
- Can hold mics weighing up to 16 ounces