Saves Valuable Time!Do you need a way to test your loudspeakers to see if they're working right? Here's a beautiful little device that'll save you tons of time - the Whirlwind Cab Driver. The Whirlwind Cab Driver generates pink noise, which you can use to isolate issues with your speakers or loudspeaker components. Rout the noise through the Cab Drivers Speakon NL8, Speakon NL4, 1/4" TS, and banana jack outputs, or XLR line-level output for testing self-powered speakers. A level switch lets you select the right level for your speakers. The Cab Driver also lets you apply 5 volts of DC current to you speaker terminals, so you can see if the speakers are wired up correctly. A DC ohms test function checks to see if your cab is designed for 4, 8, or 16 ohms. What an excellent all around tester! Buy a Cab Driver today, and keep yourself from beating your head against a wall tomorrow!
Whirlwind Cab Driver Speaker Testing Device Features at a Glance:
- Pink noise generator for testing speakers and speaker components
- Speakon NL8, Speakon NL4, 1/4" TS, and banana jack output
- 4-, 8-, or 16-ohm indicator LEDS
- Level adjustment for appropriate levels for subwoofers, midrange cones and compression drivers and tweeters
- XLR line output for feeding the pink noise to self-powered speaker units
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or external 6V DC power supply (not included)