Totally Solid Crossover!
You want quality? You want affordability? You want ART! Check out the ART CX310 stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover - of course! Why? 'Cause this baby's got what all the hottest crossovers out there have. We're talking about 24dB/octave state-variable, fourth-order, Linkwitz-Riley filters - the heavy hitting filters that gives expensive crossovers their razor-sharp crossover points and oh-so-smooth sound. And the CX310 gives it to you cheap! "But wait," you say, "isn't there more to those price units?" Naturally! How about x10 switches that instantly change the crossover point from 80Hz-920Hz to 800Hz-9,2kHz - that's right, the ART CX310's got 'em too! So there you have it - the ART CX310 offers the same awesome crossover features for less. Order yours from GearNuts.com today!ART CX310 Crossover Features at a Glance:
- Stereo 2-way or mono 3-way configurations
- Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Active balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS input and output connectors
- Individual output muting switches
- x10 frequency range adjusting switch (switches between 80Hz-920Hz to 800Hz-9,2kHz)
- Clipping indicators on all outputs
- Designed for years of continuous, reliable performance
- Rugged all-steel construction
|ART CX310 Specs:
|Number of Channels
||Stereo Two-Way or Mono Three-way
|Crossover Frequencies - Stereo
||80Hz - 920Hz
|Crossover Frequencies - Mono
||800Hz - 9200Hz
||2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
||4 x XLR, 4 x 1/4"