Reduce Drum Bleed and Get a Cleaner, Clearer Sound!Guitar amp bleed causes problems! We know that, you know that. Thing is, not many people know that there's an affordable way to solve those problems!! If you're sick of massive guitar sounds muscling their way into other vocal or instrument microphones onstage or in the studio... the Clearsonic A2-4 Guitar Amp Shield kit is a really easy solution. These clear panels reduce the amp bleed and help lower stage volume, so everyone can hear themselves better.
This ClearSonic A2-4 Guitar Amp Shield features built-in hinges so you can adjust the four panels to fit around whatever kit you have. There are also handy cable cutouts, so running cables from your guitar or microphones isn't a problem. All of the four panels in this set are 1' wide and 2' high - just the right size to fit onstage and get the job done. Best of all, they're clear (thank you, ClearSonic), so you can see your amp's settings anytime.
ClearSonic A2-4 Guitar Amp Shield Acoustic Isolation Panel Features:
- Ideal for guitar, bass, and keyboard combo amps
- Pre-assembled 4-panel set
- Tough, transparent acrylic construction
- Accordion-style foldup for maximum portability
- Built-in full-length hinge and cable cutout
- Each panel is 1' W x 2' H
- Total is 4' W x 2' H
- Effective sound isolation with great visibility