Better Synthesis, Better Keys, Better Sound!So many of the greatest electric pianos and keyboards ever made came into this world as a result of compromises of cost and available materials, which resulted in serious flaws. And these flaws were beautiful. From the strange way metallic tines made of the aluminum tubing from a B-17 bomber aircraft vibrated, to the strange, clock-work interaction of spinning discs. Many have tried to capture the beautiful sound of many of these classic EPs, but few have gone after the source of their beauty the way Yamaha did.
Yamaha's CP5 digital stage piano gives you 17 of these amazing electric pianos captured in scrupulous detail and reproduced using cutting-edge Spectral Component Modeling - you've never heard keys like this before, unless you've heard the originals. In addition to these sounds and the amazing sound engine used to produce them, the CP5 also includes Yamaha's tried and true AWM2 sound engine for another 300+ of their best sounds. Add to that the CP5's NW-STAGE wooden-action keyboard, and you'd have a hard time finding a digital stage piano that sounds as good, plays as well, or is nearly as versatile as the Yamaha CP5!
Yamaha CP5 88-key Digital Stage Piano Features at a Glance:
- The core sound of SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) technology
- 17 selected acoustic and vintage electric piano sounds
- 305 additional sounds (clavs, organs, strings, and more) and various effects
- 14 rhythm kits and 100 rhythm patterns
- Customize function to create your original piano sound
- Record and playback functions for MIDI and audio
- Rhythm patterns for wide range of musical applications
- Convenient Master Keyboard function
- 88-key NW-STAGE keyboard (wooden synthetic ivory-weighted keyboard)
- 128-note maximum polyphony
- 49 modulation effects
- 8 power amp/compressor types
- 8 reverb types
- 3-band master compressor
- 5-band master equalizer
- 24-character, 2-line VFD display
- 1/4" headphone output
- 1/4" TS mono/stereo outputs
- 1/4" TRS stereo outputs
- Sustain and assignable footswitches
- 2 foot controller inputs
- 1 mic input
- MIDI input, output, and throughput
- USB-to-host and to-device ports
- 25W power consumption, standard IEC power cord
- Dimensions (not including pedal unit): 54.4" x 15.9" x 6.9"
- Weight (not including pedal unit): 55.4 lbs.
- Includes FC3 foot pedal and Cubase AI software