HUGE Bang-for-the-Buck!When you add Focal's 300-watt active CMS SUB subwoofer to your monitor setup, you instantly improve your studio. Period. The 11" CMS SUB doesn't simply add low-end content to your system; it also offers the detail you need to really hear what you're doing to the low end in your mixes. We love Focal because they make incredible-sounding speakers that never, ever skimp on quality — and that means speakers you can count on for a long time. When you're in a critical listening situation, you demand accuracy and reliability. Focal made the CMS SUB to give you both.
Don't compromise. What you get from your monitors can make the difference between a sweet mix and a sub-par one. That's why the CMS SUB makes such a fantastic investment — you need to be able to listen just as critically to low-end content as you do to the rest of the frequencies, so don't settle for a sub that's "good enough." Focal made the CMS SUB to give you plenty of detail, tight bass, and long-term reliability. You'll also appreciate this sub's amazingly efficient performance, which lets you get the most out of its amp.
Want control? You've got it. The CMS SUB includes sub level, lowpass frequency, and phase adjustment controls, so you can tailor it to your particular setup. You also get polarity and mute switches. When it comes to the total package of quality, sound, and features, you simply can't beat the CMS SUB.
Focal CMS SUB 300-watt Active Subwoofer Features:
- Finish: Dark gray vinyl
- Max SPL: 113dB SPL (peak @ 1 m)
- Dimensions with spikes: 17.1" x 14.4"x 17.3"
- Transducers: Polyglass, high excursion Focal, 270mm (11") drive unit
- Electric supply: 230V or 115V, IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Frequency response (±3dB): 30Hz-250Hz
- Construction: 22mm MDF panels with internal braces
- Input: Left, right, LFE electronically balanced/10kOhms 3-pin XLRF, variable
- Indicators: Power on, mute, external mute
- Controls: Sub level (sensitivity) adjustment, lowpass frequency adjustment, phase adjustment, polarity switch, mute, external mute (via footswitch)
- Net weight: 50.7 lbs.
- HF amp stage: 300W rms, BASH technology
- Output: Left, right 3 pin XLRM in parallel on inputs