21st-century Digital DJ Rig
Pioneer Pro DJ CDJ-2000nexus Digital DJ Deck at a Glance:
- Slip and Quantize modes keep you locked to the music
- Cue up tracks via Wi-Fi or USB
Cue up tracks via Wi-Fi or USB
In addition to the basic playback flexibility that put Pioneer Pro DJ on the map in the first place, the CDJ-2000nexus digital DJ deck offers you a whole new level of convenience. The concept is brain-dead easy. First, you just install the free rekordbox app on your Mac, PC, Android, or Apple iOS device that's on your Wi-Fi network. Load in your tunes and then arrange them as you dig, tweaking whatever setting you need to along the way. When it's time to load a track, you can instantly transfer the song, metadata, and settings straight to your CDJ-2000nexus with the tap of a screen or the click of a mouse. It's that simple! And with all of that added functionality, the CDJ-2000nexus can still play back USB storage devices such as flash memory and hard disks, SD memory cards, audio CDs, and DVDs, plus audio files in MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF formats.
Slip and Quantize modes keep you locked to the music
Fumbling the groove is about the biggest mistake a DJ can make. Spare yourself this potential disaster with the Pioneer Pro DJ CDJ-2000nexus digital DJ deck. Thanks to two new and super-useful functions, Slip mode and Quantize mode, staying on top of the groove has never been easier. Slip mode lets you loop, reverse, scratch, or even hot cue and pause the music audibly, all the while keeping the music playing inaudibly in the back ground. When you're done with your trick, the track just keeps kicks back in where it would be if you'd have simply let it play, ensuring the smoothest dismount possible. Quantize mode, on the other hand, automatically and accurately quantizes when you trigger the Loop, Reverse, or Hot Cue functions, even if the beat itself loses sync. This ensures you'll make a reliable performance, without breaking the rhythm of music during playback.
Pioneer Pro DJ CDJ-2000nexus Digital DJ Deck Features:
- An amazing, high-performance DJ deck and DJ CD player that lets you hit the stage from virtually any storage medium
- Supports Wi-Fi playback from Mac and PC computers plus iPhones, iPod touches, iPads, and Android-based mobile devices via the included rekordbox software or free rekordbox app
- Also plays back from USB storage devices such as flash memory and hard disks, SD memory cards, audio CDs, and DVDs
- MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF file formats supported.
- Pro DJ Link function lets you interconnect up to 4 units via LAN cables, allowing you to make cutting-edge DJ setups
- Full-color 6.1" LCD display makes song selection simple and offers vital feedback
- WAVE sports a clear visual representation of your track
- WAVE ZOOM lets you instantly grasp the preceding music development by displaying waveforms that can be expanded/minimized
- Slip Mode keeps music moving in the background during Loop, Reverse, Scratch, and Hot Cue Pause playback modes making it possible to produce bold musical arrangements without changing the progress of the original music
- Quantize mode automatically and accurately quantizes when using Loop, Reverse, And Hot Cue, even if the dynamic of the beat has gone out of sync
- My Settings function for immediate access to personal preferences
- Completely redesigned timing algorithm dramatically improves sound quality and reduces jitter
DJ in a whole new and even more handy way with the Pioneer Pro DJ CDJ-2000nexus digital DJ deck!