Classic-sounding Fender Guitar!You don't have to spend a fortune to get an acoustic dreadnought that sounds like a million bucks! Here's a classic-style acoustic guitar custom-designed by Fender guitars. The Fender CD-140S acoustic dreadnought comes straight from the creative minds at Fender's California and Nashville R&D teams. No, that doesn't mean it likes Napa Valley wind and talks with a light southern drawl. What it does mean is that the CD-140S gives you great tone, despite its subdued price tag. Sporting a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, nato neck, and a rosewood fingerboard, the CD-140S rings with a full and even tone. It's also got a rosewood bridge with a compensated saddle... which is a fancy way of saying that it intonates right - always a good thing. Top it off with lovely mother of peal appointments, and you've got yourself one heck of a good deal. And hey, if anyone asks about it, you can always tell them the your Fender CD-140S cost like three grand or something, so they'll be appropriately impressed.
Fender CD-140S Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Finish: Natural gloss
- Back material: Laminated mahogany
- Sides material: Laminated mahogany
- Top material: Solid spruce
- Neck finish: Natural satin
- Neck material: Nato
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 20
- Position inlays: 3mm dot position inlays
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Headstock logo: Mother of pearl
- Headstock veneer: Rosewood
- Truss rods: Dual action
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with compensated saddle
- Tuning machines: Die-cast tuners
- String nut: Ivoroid
- Rosette: Mother of pearl
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone coated 80/20 bronze (.012-.052 gauge)
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.