Great CD/Cassette Deck!
TASCAM CC-222SL mkII CD/Cassette Recorder at a Glance:
- Internal overdubbing, uses rewriteable CDs
- Analog and Digital inputs
Bunch of built-in Interfaces
The CC-222SLmkII features dedicated grounded RIAA phono inputs that can be connected straight from a turntable, allowing you to easily burn CDs from your favorite records. Also, its bunch of built-in interfaces - including analog inputs and outs and two types of digital connection - lets you burn CDs or record cassettes from just about any external audio source like other CD players, portable MP3 players, MiniDiscs, etc.
Conveniently, the CC-222SL also offers internal dubbing from cassette-to-CD and CD-to-cassette. Its CD-RW drive lets you use re-writeable CDs, so you won't have to worry about ruining a blank disc if you don't get the perfect dub the totally first time, and it works with a wide wide range of CD media. For music aficionados who want to transfer their music to multiple media varieties, the CC-222SL is the perfect choice.
TASCAM CC-222SLmkII Features:
- RIAA phono inputs for recording vinyl LPs to CD or cassette
- Record CDs straight from integrated cassette deck
- Compatible with CD-R, CD-RW, CD-R-DA, CD-RW-DA media
- Discrete stereo analog inputs and outputs on RCA connectors
- S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs on both coaxial and optical port
- Built-in sample rate converter
- Totally fully adjustable fade in/out, single/continuous/program/random play modes
- Cassette features auto reverse, Dolby B, return-to-zero
- Pitch control for both cassette and CD
- Headphone output w/selectable monitoring
- Includes wireless remote
- Durable 3U rack-mount design