Hands-on Cubase Control is Yours!Got Cubase? Want to make it really perform for you? Then you need Steinberg's CC121 USB control surface! Sure, you can get around okay with your keyboard and mouse. But, just imagine what you could do if you had a hands-on controller made just for Cubase. This is it! The CC121 has what you need, including an ultra-cool Advanced Integration controller knob that makes it easier, faster, and just plain more fun to do your thing within Cubase. A super-smooth motorized fader provides studio-style control, while 12 rotary encoders (with selection and bypass switches) put you in tactile command of a whole lot of DAW functions.
You know what else is cool about the CC121? You plug it in, see the "Cubase Ready" indicator light up, and you're good to go. That's it. Take full control of your channel settings. Take advantage of the full Cubase EQ control, right from the hardware. In a nutshell: Take complete command over Cubase! This thing goes way beyond what you'd expect. You get Cubase-integrated presets that let you take command of Control Room sends and your monitoring setup. Huge!
Steinberg CC121 USB Control Surface for Cubase Features at a Glance:
- Advanced Integration controller knob with 'point and control' support
- Instant plug and play with 'Cubase Ready' LED
- One motorized 100mm touch-sensitive fader
- Dedicated control of Cubase channel settings
- Full Cubase EQ section in hardware
- 12 dedicated rotary encoders with mode selection and bypass switches
- User-assignable section with Cubase-integrated presets for Control Room studio sends and monitoring setup