Make Those Vocals Shine, with This Awesome FET Mic!
How does the Miktek C7 manage to sound so good? Its head amp has been designed around the AMI T7 transformer, coupled with premium parts and hand-selected transistors. The goal? To get as close as possible to the tone of the most desired classic microphones. For even more versatility, the C7 features a one-of-a-kind circuit that lets you switch the capsule's bias voltage from +48-+60 volts. That means you get two microphone voices in one. Use the +48 setting when you want to capture even the slightest of performance nuances. Switch over to +60 for an extremely articulate, accurate sound. However you use the C7, be glad you spent so little for such a big-deal microphone. Miktek nailed it with this one. If you're investing in your first first-class microphone for all-around vocal and acoustic instrument recording, here's a stand-out pick: the Miktek C7.
Miktek C7 Large-diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Highpass Filter and -10dB Pad Switches
- AMI T7 Transformer
- Delivers a vintage-like response, ideal for vocals
- Cardioid, Omni, and Bidirectional Pick-up Patterns
- Variable Capsule Bias Voltage for 2 Microphone Voices in 1: 48/60v
- Large-diaphragm, multipattern FET Condenser microphone
- MK7 Dual 1" Capsule 4-micron Mylar, Evaporated Gold Diaphragms
- Wood Presentation Case with Swivelmount, Shockmount and Rugged Aluminum Carrying Case
- Individual serialized Frequency Response Graph