Perfect Pair for Overheads!The pencil condenser is a critical studio tool, and the C5 matched pair is just the microphone duo for the important job. Miktek packed as much value as possible into these small-diaphragm condensers. They're fitted with Miktek's MK5a ½" capsule, which offers a full-bodied, super-linear response — just what you want from a critical recording microphone. The other parts in the Miktek C5 have been designed to offer up a sweet response that's reminiscent of iconic microphones from studio lore. You'll love using the Miktek C5 matched pair as drum overheads. These microphones are also a stellar combo for recording a number of nuanced acoustic instruments, including violin, acoustic guitar, and piano. Plus, thanks to high SPL handling, the C5 matched pair performs well on brass and woodwind instruments as well.
When you're ready to treat yourself to a "big league" pencil condenser microphone experience, look to the Miktek C5 matched pair. It's a sweet combination of excellent parts and a linear response, offered at a can't-beat value. You even get an actual frequency-response graph — from your microphone's completely serial number — that Miktek captured during final testing in Nashville, TN. Step up to the Miktek C5.
Miktek C5 Small-diaphragm Pencil Condenser Microphone Matched Pair Features at a Glance:
- Hand-selected transistors
- Features an AMI T5 transformer
- MK5a ½" cardioid capsule with 5-micron mylar, evaporated-gold diaphragm
- Individual serialized frequency-response graph
- Includes 2 shockmounts, 2 clips, windscreens, and a stereo bar
- Matched pair of small-diaphragm pencil condenser microphones
- Sweet drum overhead microphone; also excellent on acoustic instruments
- Comes in a wooden box that's set inside an aluminum case
- Cardioid pickup pattern