Rugged Mic for the Serious Vocalist!When you need a ridiculously RUGGED handheld vocal microphone to take with you onstage, don't look any further. The AKG C 5 is your rock-solid, pro-level vocal condenser microphone. It's tailored to help your voice cut through ANY mix. Don't waste your time on microphones that can't hang. You want the nice presence boost and tight pickup pattern the AKG C 5 is all about. That way, you sound awesome and you sound awesome without inducing any feedback. That's the point, right?
Plus, to make sure you get the best-possible transmission and resistance to corrosion, AKG hooked the C 5 up with a 24-carat gold-plated transducer case plus an XLR connector module with 24-carat gold-plated pins. You'll appreciate the excellent build quality once you start gigging all the time. Plug a cable into it, unplug it... whatever's good — the C 5 is going to sound awesome and keep on sounding awesome.
AKG C 5 Vocal Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Designed to cut your vocals through even the loudest mix
- Cardioid polar pickup pattern gives you maximum gain before feedback
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill reliably controls pops and wind noise
- Internal shockmount helps to cut back on handling noise
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR output pins ensure a reliable connection
- Resistant to corrosion and humidity, thanks to a gold-plated transducer case
AKG C 5 Vocal Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Finish: Matte Grayish Blue
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 65Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa (-48dBV )
- Max. SPL: 140 / 145dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent Noise Level: — 25dB-A
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 2.000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Weight: 12.2 oz.