Take Hands-on Control!Pro Tools is intense software, and adding a control surface takes that power to a whole new level. The C | 24, the newest control surface from Digidesign, offers 24 bankable channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader, motion sensitive encoder and LED ring, and dedicated Mute, Solo, Select, In, Record, EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Send, and Automation illuminated switches. Excellent analog parts provide killer sound on the front end plus outs to handle jobs such as monitoring. Easy-to-read, dual-row LED scribble strip displays let you easily keep tabs on each channel.
The C | 24 comes equipped with a 5.1 surround analog monitor section for post-production work, and a built-in talkback microphone and ins for remote talkback and listen-back simplify studio situations. This is the perfect solution for small- to medium-sized studios looking to equip themselves with a smaller Pro Tools|HD rig or bolster the hands-on control of a Pro Tools LE rig. Plus, since it compatible with both LE and HD, LE users that are eyeing a move up to HD in the future can add the C | 24 to their current setup, and seamlessly add HD when they're ready. It's time to take control with the C | 24!
Digidesign C | 24 Features:
- Dedicated Mute, Solo, Select, Input, Record, EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Send and Automation illuminated switches
- 24 bankable channel strips
- Built-in talkback microphone and inputs for remote talkback and listen-back
- Touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 5.1 surround analog monitor section
- 8 x 2 stereo line submixer
- Dual-row LED scribble strip displays
- 16 premium, low-noise mic/line/DI preamps