These Speakers Get the Job Done!Mackie's C200 is a passive version of the killer SRM350. It boasts the same 10-inch and 1.4-inch drivers, and injection molded composite enclosure for superb sound and durability.
The C200 features injection-molded composite chassis that is rigid enough to prevent unwanted vibrations and standing waves inside the cabinet, but light enough to keep any touring musician out of traction well into their 70s! Even though they are the smallest passive speakers in Mackie's line, both the C200s take advantage of high-concept acoustic science. The crossover in the C Series is a one-of-a-kind Low Impedance Compensated Crossover design. With EQ and crossover points meticulously chosen so that beam-width patterns match in its drivers, C Series loudspeakers offer natural sound at all volume levels.
The C200 also has built-in flypoints for hanging, and a socket on the bottom for mounting on commercially available speaker stands. In addition, their trapezoidal shape allows them to function as a floor wedge for stage monitor jobs.
The C200 can handle up to 500 watts of peak power, deliver a peak SPL of 118dB, and offers a frequency response of 59Hz to 22kHz.
Mackie C200 Features:
- Dynamic protection for compression driver
- Integrated rigging points and pole-mount
- 1½4-inch and SpeakonTM In and Thru connections
- 10-inch light-mass woofer, 1.4-inch titanium dome compression driver
- 2-Way Precision Passive loudspeaker system with unmatched sound
- 500-watt peak power handling @ 8-ohms
- Frequency response 59Hz to 22kHz @ -10dB
- Wave-guide horn and direct radiating woofer for wide 90x80 degree dispersion
- Asymmetrical box design for PA and floor monitor applications