Serious Tone, Serious Sustain!The headline above these words says it all. The Schecter C-1 Custom is flat-out packed with tone and loves (LOVES!) to sing with sustain. You bet. It's the combination of the mahogany body (topped with really nice quilted maple, BTW)... the vintage-flavored Seymour Duncan Custom humbuckers, the set 3-piece maple neck, the thru-body design... you get the idea. If you're after a guitar that plays comfortably, sounds amazing... and you have an ear for thick, rich tone... score the Schecter C-1 Custom. Immediately.
Schecter C-1 Custom Features at a Glance:
- Finish: See-Thru Blue
- Body: Mahogany with Quilted Maple Top
- Construction: Set Neck with Ultra Access
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 24 Medium
- Inlay: MOP Split Crown
- Bindings: Multi-ply Creme
- Tuners: Schecter locking w/ Pearl Buttons
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Custom Custom SH-11/'59 SH-1N
- Electronics: Vol/Vol/Tone (tap)/3 Way Switch
- Bridge: TonePros TOM with Thru-body
- Scale: 24.75"
- Hardware: Chrome