This Little Mic Does a LOT!
Fact is, you could get a lot of mics for about this much money, but you won't find a lot of mics THIS GOOD for about this much money. Really is a steal. While you're at it, grab a second and make a stereo pair.
AKG C1000S Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Cardioid condenser for studio or stage use
- Frequency range 50Hz-20kHz
- Max. SPL 137dB
- High sensitivity
- High output
- Rugged construction
- Polar pattern converter allows easy change between cardioid and hypercardioid patterns
- Presence boost adapter increases 5kHz-9kHz frequencies for vocal clarity
- Standard accessories: W1000 foam screen, SA43 stand adapter, and PPC polar pattern converter
- Recessed on/off switch
- Recommended for vocals, brass, woodwinds, hi-hat, cymbals, snare drum and toms
- Built in elastic spider suspension