An Affordable Strat That's Fun to Play!
Lot's of beginning guitar players get turned off to playing without ever knowing why. The answer is usually a cheap guitar. You see, there are a few things that set "inexpensive" guitars apart from "cheap" ones — things like smoothly finished fret ends that won't saw your fingers off, tuners that (gasp!) hold their tuning, and an overall solid construction. The Squire Bullet Strat promises all of these basic essentials and much more! The Bullet Strat's got a slim basswood body, a smooth maple neck, and an elegant rosewood fingerboard. Just like its big brothers, the Bullet Strat features three single-coil pickups, volume and tone controls, a 5-way selector switch, and a cool tremolo bridge. So don't gamble with the guitar you get, pick up a quality-built Squire Bullet Strat and have fun learning to play!Squier Bullet Strat Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Brown Sunburst
- Body: Basswood, slim profile
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with a 9-1/2" radius
- Frets: 21 Medium-jumbo
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Width at nut: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: Covered tuners
- Bridge: 6-screw tremolo with 6 block saddles
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Pickups: 3 Single-coil Strat pickups
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade
- Controls: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Strings: Fender Super 250L (.009 to .042)
|Squier Bullet Strat - Brown Sunburst Specs:
|Number of Frets
|Number of Pickups
||1 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-way Switch