Tailor Your Bottle with Capsules!The Blue Bottle Cap Kit takes the classic Blue Bottle microphone to even greater sonic heights! This innovative collection of seven interchangable capsules (an eighth - the B6 - is included with the Bottle) adds an amazing array of tonal characteristics and pickup patterns to your Blue Bottle microphone, allowing you to capture everything from the wispiest highs to the most gut-punching lows imaginable. The Bottle Cap Kit sports Blue's flagship microphone a level of detail and aural quality reserved for the most classic and expensive models out there. Get the most out of an already incredible microphone with the Blue Bottle Cap Kit.
Blue Bottle Cap Kit Includes:
- B5 Pressure Omni Large Diaphragm - The "presence omni." Possessing a one-of-a-kind compressed quality, the B5 features a highly accentuated low and high frequency response that's well suited to capturing high-transient sources like acoustic guitars and percussion. The capsule's extra presence boost also helps tracks cut through a dense mix.
- B1 Cardioid Small Diaphragm capsule - Amazing for capturing nylon- or steel-string guitars, small-pitched percussion, and orchestral string instruments. The B1's extended treble response also makes it perfect for drum overheads, ambient/room miking, even Foley and sound-effect recording.
- B4 Perspex Sphere Omni Small Diaphragm - Captures lush lows and sweet highs; it's perfect for the ambient recording of classical and orchestral instrumentation, plus background vocals, organ, accordion, and drums.
- B7 Cardioid Large Diaphragm Single Backplate - Rocks detailed mids and an airy presence, perfect for that "vintage vibe" on vocals, saxophone, flute and all types of guitars. It's also optimum for conventional jazz recording.
- B3 Cardioid Mid-Sized Diaphragm - Totally transparent, with a neutral sound that's optimum for female vocals, distant miking of orchestral groups and instruments, distorted electric guitars, basses, banjos, mandolins, and resonator guitars. The capsule also lends a "folky" tone to acoustic guitars.
- B0 Cardioid Large Diaphragm capsule - Offers a bright, silky presence that's perfect for lead and background vocals, guitar, percussion, or any other source with an extended top end.
- B2 Figure of Eight Large Diaphragm - The "vintage capsule" of the Bottle Cap Kit, providing the richness of a well-aged ribbon microphone. Use this capsule to get classic character from brass, guitar, woodwinds, and vocals, or to take the edge off of overly-bright instruments. This capsule is also incredible for acoustic and electric bass, cello, and even whistling.