Primo Condenser Mic!
Blue Bottle Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Extremely versatile tube condenser mic
- Power supply helps preserve tube life
- Eight available capsules
Extremely versatile tube condenser mic
The Blue Bottle not only sounds like a dream, but it's extremely versatile. The Bottle features eight different interchangeable capsules, so you can change capsules to deliver different tonality, patterns and uses while the microphone is still turned on, thus eliminating the need for many types of microphones. The amp design is based on one vacuum tube pentode EF86 in a triode mode. Blue hand selects the tube for low noise performance.
Power supply helps preserve tube life
The Blue Bottle microphone is packaged with one B6 Lollipop capsule and the 9610 Tube Microphone Power supply. Blue has developed the 9610 with the new SOFT START feature to assure the longevity of the vacuum tube, and the stability of the microphone circuitry. No other commercially available tube microphone power supply offers this one-of-a-kind feature. Champagne tube microphone cable is standard inclusion and all the above is all housed in a Blue velvet lined ATA approved flight case.
Eight available capsules
The Bottle Microphone can employ seven more hand-built capsules crafted by Blue at their factory.
Blue Bottle Available Pattern selections:
- B7: Cardioid large diaphragm single backplate. The Classic Vocal Sound.
- B6: Cardioid large diaphragm dual backplate. The Blue Standard, included with the Bottle - The Modern Presence Vocal Sound
- B5: Pressure omni large diaphragm. The Presence Omni
- B4: Perspex sphere pressure omni small diaphragm. The Big Omni
- B3: Cardioid mid sized diaphragm. The Neutral Capsule
- B2: Figure of eight large diaphragm. The Classic Capsule
- B1: Cardioid small diaphragm. The Accuracy Plus Capsule
- B0: Cardioid (large capsule/Bright)
Discover why the sound of the Blue Bottle has engineers and audio pros everywhere raving!
Blue Bottle Condenser Microphone Features:
- Ultimate in hand-built craftsmanship
- High-end tube and Class A discrete circuitry
- Microphone system - allows for various capsules to be swapped "on the fly" for extreme versatility
- Integrated capsule shockmounting
- Hand tuned and tested
- Custom wound microphone transformer
- Includes B6 capsule, Blue's renowned 9610 tube power supply, Champagne tube microphone cable, and ATA style storage case