Bass Chorus to Boost AboutOK, you're a bass player, and you're frustrated that all the guitar chorus pedals you've tried work horribly on bass. We understand - and we can help. The prescription is the Tech 21 Boost Chorus Bass. This wicked bass pedal doesn't sound anything like the wimpy chorus pedals of the '80s; Boost Chorus Bass draws its sonic genius directly from the meaty-sounding vintage chorus stompboxes of the '70s. Cool, but is it noisy like the originals? No way. Boost Chorus Bass delivers tweaked performance, and as a bonus - a horde of fresh sounds.
Tweakability? Definitely. Dial up flawless tone, speed and depth, adjust your wet/dry mix, and boost makekup gain to compensate for the typical level loss you get with chorus effects. Detune alters the pitch of the choral voices, creating richly massive bass-perfect chorus. Speed and Depth add modulation, preserving your fundamentals. We should warn you that there's a secret weapon onboard: Multi Voice, which produces an ensemble-style effect. Hit this switch and you'll be basking in a luscious swirl of multiple-chorus voices.
If you've been hankering for majestic vintage chorus effects for your bass, you've really got to check out the Tech 21 Boost Chorus Bass. It will give your bass the boost you're after.
Tech 21 Boost Chorus Bass Pedal Features at a Glance:
- 100%-analog Mix, Tone, and Level controls give you warm, organic sounds
- Mix control (100% dry to 100% wet)
- Speed and Depth controls work in conjunction
- Detune alters the choral voicing up or down
- Multi Voice adds dimension and thickening
- Buffered bypass preserves sonic integrity and eliminates clicks and pops
- Custom, silent-switching actuator
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction
- Power: 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply